Tuesday, July 15, 2008

US Open: So close but so far

For all you tennis fanatics out there (myself included), the wait between the Championships at Wimbledon and the US Open feels like a lifetime. Like it wasn't enough to finish the Wimbledon Championships with possibly the best match ever between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, we have to wait at least a month and a half to two months to see them in action again. I know for me, this time goes by extremely slow and I do whatever I can to be prepared. Of all things, this includes trying to find the best tickets to see them, if possible. Tennis is becoming a highly entertaining sport, and I've noticed a lot more people watching matches and caring about the winners. Everybody has a favorite. So if you, like myself, want to watch awesome tennis matches, go to www.tennisticketnews.com for great prices and seats for the US Open and other matches.

No comments: